Established in 2019, our name is a portmanteau of “Quality + Five”. The "Five" being our core principles of Free Creativity, Development Process, Planning & Management, Design History and Craftsmanship.
Our goal is to ensure success via clear communication, a descriptive process, and developing optimal solutions. Every project. Every time.
Clients who trust us
- Quaive was very quick to understand what we were looking for and they were accommodating enough to help us bring our vision to life. I would recommend Quaive for individuals or institutions looking to uplift their brand identity.
- Quaive Studio had a great impact on my business. Through proper follow-ups, open guidance, and their inherent creativity, they built a sound foundation for Kumo and supported me in the journey to establishing it
- Working with Quaive helped me achieve my branding vision for my business. They are an efficient team that understood my concept and they have great communication.
- Quaive has truly set a standard, through their clear communication, time efficiency and accuracy to our brief. It was a transformational experience working with the team.
- Quaive was there for us, when we needed them the most.
- Noor W. Al-NaqeebHead of Corporate Communications, Rasameel Investments
- Ahmad Al AnsariFounder & Managing Director, Kumo
- Yousef Al-RoumiFounder & Principal Designer/Architect, Inconnu Studio
- Mariam AlSalemMedia Specialist, Kuwait National Assembly
- Reem Al-Tabtabai'eFounder, Ink Beauty Salon
360 Degree * Brand From concept to execution Solutions
- Brand Strategy
- Brand Visual Identity
- Brand Verbal Identity
- Concept Creation
- Brand Audit
- Market Research
- Marketing Strategy
- Marketing Campaigns
- Content Marketing
- Digital Marketing
- Social Media
- Social Media Content Creation
- Social Media Marketing
- Social Media
- Concept Creation
- 2021 • Food & BeverageRobin's
- 2020 • FashionZoella
- 2020 • Bespoke Furniture & FixturesInconnu
- 2020 • Real EstateAl Attal
- 2022 • Food & BeverageTea G
- 2018 • Food & Beverage, RetailPlay Pause
- 2018 • Food & BeverageKumo
- 2019 • Beauty & RetailInk Beauty Salon
- 2019 • Health & WellnessTajmeel
- 2018 • Food & BeverageMood Juice
- 2021 • Investment ManagementRasameel
- 2020 • RetailAl Safat
- 2020 • GovernmentKNA
- 2019 • Oil & GasAlfa
- 2021 • RetailProSports
- 1ResearchIn this phase, we seek to understand the overall context, the influencing forces and the unique nature of the brand.
- 2StrategyNext, we experiment with a series of approaches that could be used to solve the outlined challenge.
- 3ExecutionFinally, we execute our approach and measure it's performance.
- How Marketing Can Survive Over CrisisWe’ve ping-ponged about how we can keep-up our team communication & external communication as well. There is no doubt that the past two years have greatly changed our mindsets. People all over the world spent their time at home relying on social media platforms, the ultimate device for freedom, to stay connected to the world outside. All the shutdowns have forced marketers to adopt a whole new range of trends to stay up to date and follow the new normal. The content that previously aimed to gain the consumers’ attention, changed into an emotional and authentic content that show concern about their safety, health and welfare in the first place.
- Five Elements of a Great Brand GuidelineWhether you're just starting your business or considering a rebranding, ensuring the presence of these elements will go a long way in building a strong foundation for your brand.
- What Designers can do to stand out in 2021Here's five aspects which are guaranteed to make you stand out in the highly competitive design space.
- How to: Fail in your next projectAvoiding these common pitfalls in your process will make sure that your projects meet the requirements, and are on time, every time.